If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
· contact details including email address, home address and telephone number; office address;
· your clients’ contact details including name, email address, office address and telephone number;
· marketing campaigns and product purchases facilitated through us;
· demographic information such as postcode;
· preferences and opinions; and
· any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
· conducting business and facilitating orders and services requested by you or on your behalf through us;
· to contact and communicate with you;
· for internal record keeping;
· for market research and business development including website development;
· for marketing including direct marketing;
· to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
· to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
· for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
· to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
· to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
· to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you or who use the personal information for big data and market analysis. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia including in New Zealand.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and to maintain confidentiality.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Choice and Consent:
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications (excluding automatically generated emails advising you ofany business transaction being performed for or by you on our system), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. In particular our software runs on highly secure servers located in a commercial grade data centre and protected by firewall and expert third party monitoring, software patching and management.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
TouchIn Media Pty Ltd (ABN 17 147 665 736)
7 Connells Point Road
South Hurstville NSW 2221
Phone: 1300 885 760
Last update: 18 August 2016